Sunday 28 March 2010

Many moons later

A new person is now typing this. Outwardly I appear similar as the person who posted the first entry but I am thinner and am a non-smoker! A huge difference. Otherwise we are much the same, we play Chess, love good Food, good Wine and exploring our little Planet.

I am now In Naujac sur Mer at the Camping La Rochade, where I did a ten day fast with Rike. Our only nourishment was a glass of fine Medoc every evening. Naujac is famous for the annual  Wine Open. This year it runs from the 27th of June until the 4th of July. Stay tuned to this channel for further updates

On Wednesday I will fly to Malaysia for the 3rd KL Open . Now I know that will be fun. Thomas Luther and I are arriving on April fools day. We arrive late in the evening but in KL that is no problem. One can eat 24/7 and not too shabbily either.

Peter Long, the organizer of the event is a Great Connoisseur of fine Cuisine and in this never before published photo can be seen enjoying a Roti Channai with three different curries and if I am not mistaken a Teh Tarik on the side.

More photo's of food, Malaysia and maybe some Chess coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment