Wednesday 7 December 2016

Japfa International Masters Tournament 2016 Round 5

I am starting to feel the tempo and to add to it all, the pool was closed today 😒. But I don't want to give the impression that failing to capitalise on good positions is something new to me. If anything I am at least drawing a few instead of losing so things are improving. At this rate I will be deadly in another twenty years.

Here's another photo shamelessly stolen from Chief Arbiter Peter Long 

Morning round 

Round 5

My technique is definitely not world class. I was quite chuffed at how I managed to squeeze a winning ending out of what looked like very little, then for some unknown reason I let my opponents king in and I'm nearly losing. Luckily I found a dirty trick 😀



So two wins turned into potential losses, ending in draws. The excitement continues tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment