Wednesday 27 April 2011

Bluesfest Videos

When I was a teenager I listened almost exclusively to heavy metal like Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Hendrix etc. Since my musical taste has expanded to include Latin, Classical, French and several other genre's but when I heard Wolfmother at the Bluesfest it became clear to me that at heart I am still a metalhead. 


BB. King was the highlight of the festival for me. I will probably have a chance to see many of the other bands again but BB is an Octogenarian. 



And here is one that you might not get a chance to see unless they suddenly become world famous. They are an Aboriginal band from North Queensland and were playing on one of the minor stages (there were 5) and had a small but loyal following rocking. Sorry, forgot the name.




now it's time to get a Frankfurt brunch, hope you enjoy these despite the quality. Not too bad for a mobile though :-) Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment