Thursday 13 January 2011

Quiet day

After yesterdays adventure I needed a good sleep. I woke up at about 2pm, had a Coffee and then took a stroll in a quiet part of Town. Just past the Koutoubia Mosque
one finds a nice Garden.
Suddenly the hustle and bustle is forgotten. It is amazing how a few hundred meters and a few plants can completely change an environment. Just past the Garden is one of the Gates of Marrakesh.
And the other side of the Road


A Camel? Or is it a Dromedary? I can never remember which has two humps. That was a lot to do in one day :)) so I had to go rest a few hours before having Dinner at dusk in a Cafe overlooking Jamaa el Fna.
Yes, I know, life is tough :) 
The rest of the evening I spent with my new friends 
Hanif, Hussain and Said, chatting and blitzing. Like I said, quiet day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment